Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mommy's Birthday

28 . 08 . 2008




Happy Birthday Mommy.....
How could i ever thank you enough?
Through your examples i've learned to be tough..
You taught me how to stand up for myself..
You encouraged me in everything..
And tried not to let me fall..
With kind words and hugs..
You've always been there..
You're someone I always count on..
Thank you Mom..
I am lucky to have a great mother like mine..




I Love You So Dearly Mommy..




song that you always sing in front of me since i was a child.. =)

2 comments:

Pinkan's mom said...

thanks you so much honeykuuuuuuu... mommy always proud with you .. love n miss you much honeykuuu .. be a good daughter & strong woman .. everything will be OK ! .. dont worry be happy ! .. muuuaaaahhhhhh

pinkylotta said...

love you even more Mom.. =)

muahmuaaaaaaaahh..